PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Answers to many of our most common technical support inquiries can be found here. Prior to emailing support, please read below.
Learners are sent an email, from email@example.com, upon creation of an account in the Sport Safety Academy and upon completion of each course successfully completed. Each of these emails contains important information on how to login to your account, access certificates, etc. If you have not received these emails, please check your spam/junk folders. Additionally, you may wish to ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your address book. DO NOT SEND TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUESTS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE USE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’m unable to login: If you are unable to login, please be sure of the following:
- You are logging into the Sport Safety Academy, which can be accessed by clicking on ‘Course Login’ under the ‘Login’ tab at the top of the Sport Safety International website. Or you can access the login page directly by entering the following URL into your web browser: https://learn.sportsafety.org.
- When logging in, be sure to enter the correct user name. Most usernames will use your first and last names, separated by a period (i.e., ‘John.Smith’).
- Passwords are case sensitive
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page and follow the instructions.
Where is my certificate?: Once you have completed your course, you can print your certificate at any time, and as many times as you like using the following instructions:
- Login to the Sport Safety Academy
- Click on the ‘My Transcript’. Here where you will see a list of courses you have completed and will be able to print certificates for completed courses, as well as a transcript of completed courses.
I completed the course, why is my certificate not available?: If you are not able to access your certificate, please note the following:
- Course certificates are no longer emailed to users at the completion of a course. Instead, certificates are now available in the ‘My Transcripts’ section of the Sport Safety Academy. Once you have completed your course, you can access and print your certificates at any time for up to one year following completion. Please note this is the only way to obtain your certificate. We are unable to send certificates by email, fax, or regular mail. However, a confirmation email (not a certificate) is sent to each learner upon completion of each course.
- In order to receive a certificate, the entire course must be completed. For most courses, this includes viewing all of the course module(s) (including pre-tests and introductions), as well as post-tests and course evaluations. Only after the course requirements have been met will a certificate be generated.
- Be sure not to close a presentation before completing it if you wish to receive credit. You can always come back and finish later; just select ‘Yes’ when asked if you would like to resume where you left off. Certificates are generated only after the system has registered that you have viewed the entire presentation.
- Some courses require you to complete a course evaluation prior to receiving a certificate. In these situations, you MUST complete the evaluation before your certificate will be available.
- Certificates will appear in a pop-up box, so please be sure that any pop-up blocker settings are disabled.
My course does not load properly/I cannot view my course: All of our courses are tested on a routine basis to ensure they are working properly. However, from time to time, users may encounter technical issues. Before contacting support, please consider the following:
- We have noticed that there have been an increase in issues where users have accessed courses using Internet Explorer 10. While most users utilizing Internet Explorer 10 should be able to view courses without any difficulty, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser in order to ensure the best user experience.
- We are aware that there have been a few instances where security restrictions placed on computers at educational institutions have affected the ability to view our courses. Issues that may arise include the inability to access certain course web pages, courses that won’t load, or videos that won’t load. Unfortunately, these issues are beyond our control. If this happens, please contact your IT department.
- Connection speed can also impair the performance of our courses. If you are attempting to access our courses using a slow internet connection speed, you may experience difficulty with courses loading, or slower than usual loading times for videos and other interactive aspects of the course.
- If you are having difficulty viewing courses, we strongly recommend clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Afterwards, restart your browser prior to contacting support. This often relieves many technical issues.
Still having problems? Please contact us using the form below, and we will respond as quickly as possible. Please note that we do not offer telephone support nor support for free courses taken. The quickest method to receive technical support is through completing the form below.