PLEASE READ THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW
BEFORE CONTACTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Please note: Technical Support is NOT offered for free courses.
Answers to many of our most common technical support inquiries can be found here. Prior to emailing support, please read below.
Learners are sent an email, from email@example.com, upon creation of an account in the Sport Safety Academy and upon completion of each course successfully completed. Each of these emails contains important information on how to login to your account, access certificates, etc. If you have not received these emails, please check your spam/junk folders. Additionally, you may wish to ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your address book. DO NOT SEND TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUESTS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, AS THEY WILL NOT BE RECEIVED. PLEASE USE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will I have access to the courses after I purchase them?
Once you purchase a course, you will have access to the course for one year.
Can I purchase all of the courses now, but use some in the next BOC reporting period?
Yes. You have access to your courses for one year from the date of purchase. If the current reporting period is less than a year away, you can complete any of the courses in the new reporting period, but before your course deadline.
I'm interested in the courses, but already have my 10 EBP CEUs. Can these courses count towards another category?
No. However, the BOC currently requires a minimum of 10 EBP CEUs per reporting period. You can earn more than 10 EBP CEUs in a reporting period, and count them towards your required 50 hours.
Will you be creating additional courses?
Yes. We are continually working on new EBP and Category A courses for ATs, as well as additional CME courses for physicians and other health care providers. If you're looking for a course that we don't offer, please let us know.
Are there quiz questions at the end of each course?
Most of our courses include learning checkpoints between modules, which include a series of multiple choice, short answer, or matching questions.
What is the minimum passing score on the quizzes?
The minimum passing score for most quizzes is 80%.
How many times can I retry the quizzes if I do not earn a passing score?
Quizzes can be attempted until the passing score is attained.
Can Physicians/Nurses/PTs earn CE credit for these courses?
The ConcussionWise DR for Physicians enduring material has been designated by the Pennsylvania Medical Society for 2.o AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Except where indicated, no other courses have been submitted to regulatory boards for CE credit approval. Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, and Chiropractors may be able to count SSI courses for CE credit. Please consult your regulatory/credentialing board to be certain prior to purchasing this course.
How will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your course, you can print your certificate at any time, and as many times as you like using the following instructions:
- Login to the Sport Safety Academy
- Click on the 'My Transcript'. Here where you will see a list of courses you have completed and will be able to print certificates for completed courses, as well as a transcript of completed courses.
FOR FREE COURSES: Certificates are not emailed until 24 hours after the completion of the course.
Will you be running any sales or promotions again before the end of the reporting period? Should I wait to purchase the courses?
We periodically offer sales and promotions on our courses, however, we cannot guarantee when sales or promotions will be in effect.
Where do I send the purchase order from my school?
Purchase orders can be sent to:
Sport Safety Digital
330 Changebridge Road, Suite 101
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Please note that courses will not be available until payment is received.
Will you accept a check?
We do not accept checks for individual courses.
What are the courses like? Is it just reading and taking a quiz?
All evidence-based courses are delivered as a combination of video and learning checkpoint quizzes. Category A courses are delivered in either video/learning check point format, or as downloadable documents combined with post-tests.
Where do I go if I have technical difficulties?
Please click here for support if you are having technical difficulties.
What is your refund policy?
Do your courses work on all devices?
Yes. All of our courses are accessible on any device. Additionally, we offer a mobile app for learners who have purchased our professional courses. Download our app on Google Play or the Apple App Store
I purchased a course during the discount period but forgot to enter the discount code. What can I do?
I'd like to purchase multiple copies of the courses for my staff. How can I do this?
Please contact us via our support system, and we'd be happy to help.
Do you offer bulk discounts on courses?
Yes. Please contact us via our support system. We'd be happy to help!
Do you offer customized course content?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss your ideas. We'd love to see how we can help you.
I can't login to my paid courses
- You are logging into the Sport Safety Academy, which can be accessed by clicking on 'Course Login' under the 'Login' tab at the top of the Sport Safety International website. Or you can access the login page directly by entering the following URL into your web browser: https://learn.sportsafety.org.
- When logging in, be sure to enter the correct user name. Most usernames will use your first and last names, separated by a period (i.e., 'John.Smith').
- Passwords are case sensitive
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the 'Forgot Password?' link on the login page and follow the instructions.
I completed my course... why is my certificate not available?
If you are not able to access your certificate, please note the following:
- In order to receive a certificate, the entire course must be completed. For most courses, this includes viewing all of the course module(s) (including pre-tests and introductions), as well as post-tests and course evaluations. Only after the course requirements have been met will a certificate be generated.
- Be sure not to close a presentation before completing it if you wish to receive credit. You can always come back and finish later; just select 'Yes' when asked if you would like to resume where you left off. Certificates are generated only after the system has registered that you have viewed the entire presentation.
- Some courses require you to complete a course evaluation prior to receiving a certificate. In these situations, you MUST complete the evaluation before your certificate will be available.
- Certificates will appear in a pop-up box, so please be sure that any pop-up blocker settings are disabled.
My course does not load properly/I cannot view my course
All of our courses are tested on a routine basis to ensure they are working properly. However, from time to time, users may encounter technical issues. Before contacting support, please consider the following:
- We have noticed that there have been an increase in issues where users have accessed courses using Internet Explorer 10. While most users utilizing Internet Explorer 10 should be able to view courses without any difficulty, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser in order to ensure the best user experience.
- We are aware that there have been a few instances where security restrictions placed on computers at educational institutions have affected the ability to view our courses. Issues that may arise include the inability to access certain course web pages, courses that won't load, or videos that won't load. Unfortunately, these issues are beyond our control. If this happens, please contact your IT department.
- Connection speed can also impair the performance of our courses. If you are attempting to access our courses using a slow internet connection speed, you may experience difficulty with courses loading, or slower than usual loading times for videos and other interactive aspects of the course.
- If you are having difficulty viewing courses, we strongly recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Afterwards, restart your browser prior to contacting support. This often relieves many technical issues.
What is your cancellation and refund policy for your courses?
Sport Safety International makes every attempt to ensure customer satisfaction. The following refund and cancellation policies are in effect for our online and live course offerings.
- If you are having technical difficulties or are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com. If we are unable to resolve your problem to your satisfaction, we will refund your course fee.
- If you have purchased but not yet started a course, we will refund the cost of the course, less 5% of the sale price, or $5.00, whichever is greater.
- If you have purchased and have started a course, but no certificates were issued, we will refund 50% of the sale price of the course.
- No refunds will be issued for courses for which a completion certificate has been issued.
We will offer a full refund for courses that we must cancel. Otherwise, refunds are honored based on the following:
- Cancellations received 14 days prior to the event: 90% refund
- Cancellation requests received between 5 and 13 days prior to the event: 70% refund
- Less than 5 days prior to the event: no refund
Still having problems? Please contact us using the form below, and we will respond as quickly as possible. Please note that we do not offer telephone support nor support for free courses taken. The quickest method to receive technical support is through completing the form below.