Sport Safety International is proud to announce that the Sport Safety Risk Management Series is now approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. for Evidence Based Practice continuing education credit.
[price_table id=”4770″ ][price_table id=”4775″ ]
Do you know the standard of care? Ensure you’re up to date on the current practice recommendations and standard of care by enrolling in the Sport Safety Risk Management Continuing Education Series.
Benefits of the program include:
- All courses are based on the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position and Consensus Statements
- Includes practical, evidence based information you’ll use in everyday practice
- Earn all 10 EBP CEUs online in one place
- Delivered online in an easy-to-understand format
- Your course registration fee helps support the NATA Research and Education Foundation*
*Sales of this product help support the
NATA Research and Education Foundation.
Sport Safety International is recognized by the
Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing
education for Certified Athletic Trainers.